shabby peonies

Friday, March 30, 2012

Magazine table - Tiffany

My friend Sunny picked this up for me on her way home one day. It wasn't much to look at right then but a fresh couple of coats of Duck's Egg makes all the difference in the world, I think. I haven't found a replacement lamp for it but I don't guess it's totally necessary. I suppose I could use a hole cutting bit and just cut a plug for it... hrm. Anyway. It's cute now!

$50
 Gently distressed on its 'knees' and 'ribs'. The first coat was actually something called "Cavern" from Behr, I think. I liked it but thought it should show thru rather than be the dominant color. What do you think?

Any fun finds lately, blog-land?

2 comments:

  1. i like the new look to your blog :) and of course the furniture is lovely!

    ReplyDelete