shabby peonies

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Molly and Eleanor have something to show you

The last couple of days have been fairly productive, as the following pictures will attest. Molly is extremely cheerful and ready for spring. Eleanor is quaintly displaying her vintage charms. 

Color co-ordination is accidental but perfect. 

 Eleanor seemed to be missing something once I took the leather inlay off the top. I toyed with the idea of tiling the upper shelf but it just didn't seem to 'fit'. During a trip to Michael's, I spotted some fun scrap-book paper that was 40% off. I can't resist things that are pretty AND on sale, can I? I think these papers worked perfectly with the cream paint and the peacock motif somehow suits the general feel of the table. Don't you think?

Pardon the messy setting, I just couldn't wait for everything to dry to stage a better picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment