shabby peonies

Monday, June 4, 2012

Time's a-wastin'!

I promise you, I have not been slacking in the project department. It just seems like I'm too busy working on things to stop and take pictures of them.

This week, I've got 5 new pieces to work on. A desk, vanity, dresser, entry table, and a table/chairs set. I'm not sure what I'm most excited about but now the reality of how much time will be necessary is kicking in... where is it gonna come from? Certainly not nap-times. Those are getting shorter and shorter by the day. Anywhoo... I'm so excited to have come across so many interesting pieces to work on.

Entry table. I cannot WAIT to slap a fresh coat of paint on this . The details are going to look uh-mazing.


Update: the kitchen table has SOLD. Yay! The lovely lady who bought it is going to use it as a sewing/craft table and I'm so happy to have found it a good home. I hope it gets a LOT of use.


The little turquoise magazine table is going to a new home today. I'm a little (ok, a lot) sad to see it go but that's the whole point of things here so I'm just going to hope to find some more like it and maybe get to hang on to one. 


1 comment:

  1. hey, hey, glad to see the new project even though it's hard to part with the finished projects.

    ReplyDelete